Remi Skyfire Dec 8, 2021 18:36:29 GMT -5
Post by BLKHRT on Dec 8, 2021 18:36:29 GMT -5
»» Extreme Hardcore Wrestling Federation Wrestler's Contract ««
Remember to look at the taken picture and theme song list before signing you wrestler!
• BASIC INFORMATION •
Name: Remi Skyfire
Age (DOB): July/1/1990 (31 years old)
Weight: 160 lbs.
Hometown: Somerset, Kentucky
Additional Billing: The Blackheart
Picture Base: Celeste Bonin
Entrance Theme: "Kickstart My Heart" - Motley Cru
Entrance: (MUST HAVE) Kickstart My Heart kicks in and Remi's arrival to the stage comes in a casual strut even if her head is bopping to the beat of her theme. She takes a moment to drink in the arena's scene while the music courses through her body. Soon enough, she can't help herself and she's jamming out and grooving with the Motley Cru all over the stage. She's tossing horns up and randomly air guitaring down the ramp and toward the ring, even stopping for the occasional fan's invisible microphone to sing out with her theme.
At the ring, Remi hops up onto the apron and turns around to throw her hands up to the crowd. She ducks inside and climbs up each of the top turnbuckles, throwing up rocker horns and screaming the lyrics out at the crowd. Once done, she backs herself into one of the corners, leans back, pulls her mouthguard from the strap of her top and pops it into her mouth with a thotty wink into the nearest camera.
Wrestling Style(s): Brawling mixed with precision Striking.
RP or Angled: Both
Attributes (CHOOSE 3 IN ORDER. DELETE REST):
Specialty Match: Last Person Standing
Weapon of Choice: Fireball
The Sex Pistol (The Magnum)
Yours Cruelly (Inverted Indian Deathlock)
Thotgun (Elijah Express)
Skyline (Irish Whip + Blindside Lariat)
Exodia (Victory Star Drop)
1. Muay-Thai Clinch w/ Knee Strikes
2. Rapid Fire Combos (Forearms, Elbows, Kicks)
3. Rapid Fire Shoot Kicks
4. Push Kick
5. European Uppercut
6. "Kickstart Your Heart" (Double Wristlock Chest Stomp)
7. Running High Knee
8. Short Knee Strikes
9. Suplex (w/ Bridges)
10. Apron Powerbomb
11. Multiple Linked Headbutts
12. "Thotdoken!" (Fireball)
Limb Targeting Moves: Knee
1. Dragon Screw
2. Chop Block
3. Figure-Four around ringpost
4. Imanari Roll into kneebar
5. Teep Kick
Joint Manipulation Moves
1. Back Bent Elbow Stomps
2. Finger Snaps
3. Garven Stomp
4. Ankle Stomp
Gimmick: Sex. Violence. Rock & Roll. That's how you get a Remi Skyfire. From humble beginnings to a National kickboxing champion, Remi Skyfire brought all of her struggles and success to the squared circle. Unapologetically her, Remi Skyfire threads the professional wrestling needle with all the poise and grace of a mack truck. Still, Skyfire takes absolutely no shit from no one and will happily kick your ass or die tryin'.
Remi Skyfire has been all over this world of professional bodily harm and has completely embraced that this is what she's supposed to do with her life. After securing championships on the kickboxing circuit, she seeks to do the same in the world of professional wrestling. Having had some success in various promotions, Remi now seeks to level up her game and vie for higher and more prestigious honors such as a World title. Also, kicking people in they ass. Always fun.
1. Strong Strike Style: Remi is an accomplished Nak Muay having won several Muay Thai tournaments and championships on the National level. The iron's always hot when she strikes.
2. Tenacious DD: Quitters never win so Skyfire is not one to give in easily. She rarely quits and will always push the pace forward in a match. She does not want her opponents to find a pace or even give them a chance to breathe. No Brakes, No Breaks.
3. Fast and Furious: Remi's training with ankle and wrist weights, coupled with a lead vest, are all necessary evils to boosting her speed. One of her crucial combative beliefs is that a strong Alpha Strike can often times sway the course of a match before the opponent even realizes it has begun.
1. Punished Her: Remi prefers to take punishment as opposed to trying to avoid it. She lives in the belief that walking through an opponent's offense like its nothing helps to demoralize her opponents. That might be true but this also means she takes a ton of damage.
2. Stage 5 Clinger: Remi often overcommits during matches, leaning fully into a particular course of action and thus leaves herself open and vulnerable to counters or attacks from angles she hadn't considered. A bit of tunnel vision sometimes.
3. Leap of Blind Faith: Remi could be considered more of a hammer than a finely tuned instrument. She lacks a general sense of tactics and strategy, leaning more into just barreling through. She's very good at what she does and almost never second guesses her course of action. Often times to her detriment.
In-Ring Attitude: Remi Skyfire is known for leaving everything she has in the ring every time she's in that squared circle. She can't or won't stop unless absolutely made to and she doesn't mind getting her hands dirty if it comes to that. She will put herself in harm's way if it means inflicting damage to her opponent as well. Skyfire is all in, all the time.
- Remi is half-Latina, her mother was born in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Fluent in Portuguese and French. Conversational in Thai.
- Currently dating Alison Wells, an Interpol Agent.
Alison Wells (Caity Lotz)
Special Agent Alison Watson Wells is Remi's current girlfriend. The two began dating after being introduced through a blind date set up by Santana. Alison is an Interpol agent with previous experience as both military police and secret service. As a rule, Alison hates the concept of "normality" and is drawn to the constant change of Remi's life. Couple that with the drive and personality that Skyfire displays and the two seem to be made for each other. Alison was a semi-regular follower of wrestling before she started dating Remi and now is trying to catch up with the sport to better know her girlfriend.
Jax Walker (Jason Momoa)
Jax Walker is Remi's oldest friend. The two met in high school and have been close ever since. Jax spent some time as an Army Ranger before having a brief stint as a professional wrestler after being trained by Skyfire herself. He's since retired, and much like the rest of Remi's inner circle, has moved to Lisbon to be closer to Remi and her family.
Santana Matthews (Christi Jaynes)
Santana is Remi's half sister, though Remi considers her to just be family. Santana's a former All-American wrestler on the collegiate level from California. She now owns and operates a comic store chain, I Need A Hero, with locations in both Kentucky and Lisbon. Santana often serves as Remi's rational voice and can be leaned on despite being the younger sibling.
Heather & Aubrey Matthews (Nancy & Ann Wilson)
Heather and Aubrey are Remi's aunts on her father's side. When Remi was hospitalized due to her alcoholism at the start of 2020, they moved from their home in the United States to be closer to their nieces and to provide love and support to both Remi and Santana when their brother died.
Cassie Belmont (Angela Hill)
Cassie is Remi's Muay Thai trainer and one of best friends. When Remi was seventeen she spent a year in Thailand where she met Cassie and the two trained together leading to Remi winning the United States East Coast Muay Thai Championship. Since that moment, Cassie has been a rock for Remi, someone Remi can always count on to shoot straight with her.
Tyler Wolfe (Toni Storm)
Formerly one of Remi's most bitter rivals, Tyler Wolfe has grown to become her most trusted friend in the business in recent years. The two share a high level of mutual respect and have been there for one another several time since forming a team in Kingdom Pro, The Empire. Despite Remi's loud lifestyle and Tyler's disinterest in anything that isn't wrestling related, they are good friends, both of whom will answer the call from the other when needed.
Danica Cavanaugh (Madison Eagles)
Remi's first tag partner and current manager, Danica Cavanaugh's career spans twenty years and there isn't a lot she hasn't seen. Originally competing under the name "Dani Skyfire", Danica was let go from the company she helped built to a midwestern United States staple in the careers of many performers. The promoter of that promotion wanted younger talent. Now, Danica sees it as her mission to help Remi avoid being taken advantage of by anyone and offers advice that would benefit Remi above anyone else, even at the expense of others.
Years E-Fedding: Since ~ 2006 roughly. Took a couple years off
How Did You Find EHWF?: Quant